Why Fixed Income
Fixed Income is a type of investing style for which periodic income is received at regular intervals at a secured & unchanged rate. It is safe and static in nature.
- Ideal instruments for people seeking capital protection & regular coupon income
- Easy to judge safety level of companies, since most of the instruments are rated
- Higher Interest rates for senior citizens
- Deposit tenures varying from 6 months to 10 years
- Get tax free income by investing in tax free bonds
Why invest with us?
- Wide array of fixed income product offering's - Government Bonds, Sovereign Gold Bonds Company, Fixed Deposits, Bonds, NCDs and Capital Gain Bonds (Section 54EC)
- Paperless investments in all Fixed income products through our terminal
- Online Tracking feature for all your financial investments under one roof
- Dedicated Research and Advisory desk customized recommendations based on your needs
- Regular updates via email on new products and recommendations
Corporate Fixed Deposits
Corporate Fixed Deposits are one of the money raising tools for Companies. Through these, Companies raise money from the public and offer a fixed rate of interest for different tenures. We Offer AAA+/AAA rated companies fixed deposit with a range of 12 months to 20 years and periodic interest payment option (Monthly, Quarterly, Semi Annually, Annually) and Cumulative .
Capital Gain Bonds
Sovereign Gold Bonds
SGBs are government securities denominated in grams of gold. They are substitutes for holding physical gold. Investors have to pay the issue price in cash and the bonds will be redeemed in cash on maturity. The Bond is issued by Reserve Bank on behalf of Government of India. It carries interest @ 2.5% p.a and on maturity redemption proceeds are Tax Free