GST Registration Online
Complete Online Document Submission & Application Tracking
- Filing of Application for GST Registration
- Secure GST Identification Number
- Dedicated manager to process your GST registration end to end
- Completely Online – No need to visit office
- CA Assisted GST Filing for all your GST needs
What is GST Registration
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.
GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days. We’ll help you to register for GST in 3 easy steps.
*CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.